OHL Industrial executes large projects both nationally and internationally in the industrial, energy, petrochemical and iron & steel sectors through its Chemtrol Projects and Systems (CHEPRO) subsidiary.
With over 30 years of experience, it holds a relevant position in the field of engineering, installation and maintenance of fire-figthing protection systems, security and communications for large industrial projects.
These are its main areas of activity:
- Active fire-figthing protection systems: detection and extinguishing systems, fire pump units and fire water mains
- Passive fire-figthing protection systems: compartments cable tray and structure protection
- Fireproof textile and insulations
- Security systems: property protection and intrusion control systems, closed circuit television (CCTV), access control and integration
- Communication systems: public address, structured cabling and fiber optic, telephone, audiovisuals and transmission TV– FM signals and autonomous communication systems (walkie-talkie)
- Maintenance of fire-figthing systems and security installations